Pokhara day tour
Pokhara is the most beautiful Lake City of Nepal situated in Kaski district of Nepal in Western region. The city is amazing and mysterious as it lies in the shadow of Machhapuchhre (Fishtail) mountain and also often called as the city on the lap of Himalayas. Nepal Trekking Routes Treks & Expedition offers this amazing day tour package to roam around this magnificent Lake City.
Pokhara is full of adventure and excitement. The clamor which resembles to the Western night & city life at Lakeside presents urban experience. The presence of various eateries and bars along with the entertainment hubs tourists can spend their night or evening time too in a cozy environment here in Pokhara. The day tour starts with the visit of Davis Falls often known as Patale Chhango in local after early morning hiking of the Peace Stupa. The view of the Pokhara is astounding from Peace Stupa then upon descending in its foot hill lays the Davis Falls and Gupteshwor Cave. The mysterious water fall is so gorgeous and the water gets vanished once it is landed. After witnessing the fall you can go across the road to explore this holy cave. The Gupteshwor Cave presents you chance to see the underground world as well as observe the Davis Falls from inside the earth. Then the day tour straight goes to Mountain Museum. The museum is attractively designed and very informative in order to understand the Himalayan people culture and their civilization. After the visit of the Mountain Museum we head towards Mahendra Gufa (Cave) and Bat Cave. The Mahendra Cave is relatively short and easy but the Bat Caves exploration could be very challenging. The narrow opening of the cave presents you the daunting task to accomplish. The absolute darkness inside the cave and the smell of underground earth reinvigorates the spirituality inside you. Once you have visited these caves the historic K.I. Singh Bridge can be crossed and head towards the Lake Side. The boating or fishing can be done in the Fewa Lake. The view of the Fishtail Mountain mirrored in the Lake water is so picturesque. The view of paragliders landing in the Lake side would be fascinating too. The small island temple Talbarahi in the middle of Fewa Lake would be another highlight of the Pokhara Day tour.
There are abundant activities that you can carry out in Pokhara. Caves, Waterfalls, Hills, Views of Mountains, Lakes, Vibrant City and the mysterious Seti River would make your Pokhara Day tour the best tour that you ever had in Nepal.
Itinerary for the tour
- Pick up from your hotel in Pokhara
- First place for the sightseeing would be at mysterious waterfall Patale Chhango (Davis Falls) which is actually formed by the water flowing from Fewa Lake which disappears underground for up to 500m but can be seen from Gupteshwor Cave.
- The second place of the sightseeing is the Gupteshwor Cave to witness the Davis Falls from underground and also to witness the significant history behind the cave.
- Then the tour heads towards Mountain Museum where you can observe all the cultural, historical and traditional aspects including geographical variations of Nepal.
- The places for the tour in Pokhara can be altered on the premises according to your liking as there are unlimited places in Pokhara like Bat Cave, Boating in Fewa, Paragliding, Zip Flying and Mahendra Gufa (Cave) etc. to explore.
Departure point: Your hotel in Pokhara
Transportation: Luxury Car or Micro Van
Departure time: 10:30am
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Duration: 5 hours (approx.)
Return details: Returns to original departure point