The Sailung trekking is panoramic adventure in itself even though it is not considered as the tourist trekking area. The amalgamation of the people’s culture and nature together this less crowded destination of Nepal trekking provides you the full of infotainment while walking in the trail up in the Himalayan hilly terrain of Nepal.
Nepal Trekking Routes Treks & Expedition is pleased to place this off the beaten trekking path to the aspiring trekkers across the globe. The mesmerizing views of the mountains like Mount Everest, Amadablam, Makalu, Rolwaling Mountain range, Annapurna Himalayan range, Lhotse, Makalu, Ganesh Himal can be seen from the Sailung. The region can’t be solely significant in terms of the jaw dropping beauty of the snow capped mountains but also the best chance to explore and live the life of the locals mainly of Tamang origin. These ethnic groups will be very helpful for you enhancement of knowledge and skill of such people. The Sailung trekking starts from the bus drive to Dolakha for about 6-7 hours. The trekking crew will take you to Lamche Ahal, Khola Kharka, Doramaba, Gurase, Bhanjyang Bholung, Timal and Godavari. The trekking would be through the villages and forests paving you the way to witness the culture as well as study the different varieties of the vegetations, birds and animals. Once you have reached the Godavari then the bus drive will take you to the Kathmandu.
Book this amazing Sailung trekking in Nepal package which can be conducted in very short period of time then Trek with Nepal Trekking Routes Treks & Expeditions we will sponsor the entire problems.
Day 01: Drive from Kathmandu to Mude Bazar
Day 02: Trek from Mude Bazar to Khola Khark
Day 03: Trek from Khola Khark to Dhormba Gompa
Day 04: Trek from Dhormba Gompa to Bag Dhunga
Day 05: Trek from Bag Dhunga to Gurase bhanjyang
Day 06: Trek from Gurase Bhanjyang to Bholung Village
Day 07: Trek from Bholung village to Palanchok Temple
Day 08: Drive from Palanchok to Kathmandu
The price include the following
- Airport pick-up and drop off service ,
- Trekking Guide and Trekking porter (Two participant=1 porter =Maximum 25 kg of luggage )
- Breakfast,accommodation during the trekking and Kathmandu following itinerary
- Sleeping bags, down jackets, duffel bags and trekking sticks if required,
- Trekking permit of National park,
- TIMS(Trekking Information Management System )
- Insurance and equipment for the trekking staffs
- First aid kit
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu with cultural program in typical Traditional Nepali resturant
The price does not include:
- Personal expenses
- Lunch dinner Drinks, beverages, hot shower,
- Travel insurance
- Tips for Guide and porter (trekking staff)
- Meals & hotel accommodation in Kathmandu (with out itinerary )
Please fill up the following form completely and we will get back to you soon !