Through Out The Year
- Nepal is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world and offers some amazing hot air balloon rides. Hot air ballooning in Nepal is one of the most spectacular experiences. The stunning views of the Himalayas and the lush green hills will take your breath away. Hot air balloon rides in Nepal are a popular adventure activity and an experience that should not be missed.
- The hot air balloon can take you over some of the most breathtaking landscapes, including snow–capped mountains, lush forests, and picturesque villages. You can also get an incredible view of the majestic Annapurna range, Dhaulagiri range, and other peaks. Hot air ballooning in Nepal is a unique experience that will leave you with lasting memories.
- Hot air balloon rides in Nepal offer a safe and exciting way to explore the country from a bird‘s eye view. You will be able to witness the stunning beauty of the mountains, landscapes, and terrains. During your hot air balloon ride, you will be able to see the majestic Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges, the beautiful Pokhara Valley, and the vast expanse of the Terai region.
- Hot air ballooning in Nepal is a great way to explore
khara Hot air balloon in Nepal is one among the many activities include in adventure tourism in Nepal. An Australian pilot, Chris Dewchrist’s hot air balloon ride in Nepal kindled a hope for this adventure sports in Nepal. Dewchrist piloted a hot air balloon over Mount Everest to feature in Nat Geo’s film “Ballooning over Everest” in 1991. Hot air balloon in Nepal is better for having an aerial glimpse of the snow Capp peaks and lovely landscapes. It is an environment-friendly sports item as it doesn’t emit harmful CFCs and is being more and more popular among the adventure seekers.
Hot air balloon in Nepal was first commercially start in Thimi of Bhaktapur, a historical city having Bhaktapur Durbar Square. However, hot air balloon in Kathmandu valley was halted due to some unfavorable circumstances like urbanization and lack of drop zones. To add up something to the list of adventurous activity in Nepalese tourism, hot air balloon in Pokhara was started from 17th November 2018. Although hot air balloon history in Nepal is very short, it has been one of the choices of the adventure lovers visiting Nepal.
Hot air balloon ride in Pokhara offers you a rare opportunity to collect the heart touching view of the lake city Pokhara, and it's surrounding. Sitting in a basket with the capacity of 6 persons, you can capture the amazing scenario of Pokhara and the quiet lakes. The in-flight view of the Annapurna Massif, Dhaulagiri Massif and snowy peak around Manaslu region trek is really beyond explanation. The clustered houses, the cultivated land and the glimpse of the blue-watered lakes are a heavenly experience during a hot air balloon ride in Pokhara.
Hot Air Balloon In Nepal Detail
Starting from Pame Danda, a hot air balloon ride in Pokhara lands at the shoreline of Phewa Lake with the best rewards. Pokhara hot air balloon hovers in the sky for 40-60 minutes helping you capture the best momentum in your camera and memory. The outlook of beautiful city Pokhara from the height of nearly 1,000ft is very hard to describe in any words. Hot air balloon price is different for the 40-minute flight and the 60-minute flight. You can find different hot air balloon packages from hot air balloon tour to hot air balloon photography for your convenience. You can fix hot air balloon package and cost of your choice by contacting Nepal Trekking Routes, Kathmandu.
Hot air balloon tour provides you an opportunity to avoid the hustling and bustling streets of Pokhara and enjoy the nature. Take a 40-minute hot air balloon ride and recollect the childhood days when you perhaps imagined flying like a bird! Book a hot air balloon family tour to enjoy the most enthralling appearance of the snow-white peaks glittering in the sun rays. The blissful moment witnessed by the snow-capped peaks and the green hills is a surrealistic experience you can ever have in a lifetime!
To celebrate your birthday in the sky at a very reasonable hot air balloon price, buy a hot air balloon birthday package. Behold the moment of birthday celebration with your kith and kin above the land surrounded by the Nepalese Himalayas! Definitely, you would love it as it will be something to narrate to your successors in your old age! Other hot air balloon packages you can enjoy are hot air balloon engagement and hot air balloon anniversary to make your conjugal life quite extraordinary.
Hot Air Balloon in Nepal Price structure
|Hot Air Tour Type||Flight Duration (Minutes)||Price for Nepali Citizen||Price for Indian Citizen||Price for Foreigner|
|Group Joining Tour||35 to 45||9500||USD 100||USD 130|
|Nepal Hot Air Romance,
Pokhara Hot Air Engagement,
Pokhara Hot Air Anniversary
Hot Air Birthday
|30 to 45||75,000||USD 780||
Hot air balloon tour itinerary
There are basically two shift for hot air balloon tour around in Pokhara. We will operate this tour as per detail itinerary. There are two shift of the balloon flight in Pokhara.
Sunrise view Hot air balloon
5:15 AM Pick up from you hotel (inside Pokhara only)
45Drive to Pame (Lurak)
06:00 AM to 06:45 AM Flight starts(weather is main concern for flight)
Drop off to your hotel
Sunset view Hot air balloon
3:15 PM Pick up from your hotel (inside Pokhara only)
45 Minute Drive to Pame
Flight start and it is depends on the weather
Drop off your hotel
The cost includes below:
Pick up and Drop off service
Pre-Flight Refreshment and site seeing
Balloon Flight certificate
Insurance (if anything happens during the flight)
Additional Charges: (Nrs 2000) for Photo and Video
* Your personal information is always secured with us