Tea house and Camp
Breakfast , Lunch , Dinner
Jan-Dec Ideal Time is Mar-May & Sep-Nov
Nepal is more than Everest and Annapurna region for the wilderness adventure trekking. There are numerous places for the Himalayan excursion. Off the beaten paths are getting lots of attention and popularity among trekkers across the globe. Move beyond comfort zone and explore some of the tranquil and secluded places of Nepal to observe the authentic rural environment. Moreover, Nepal Trekking Routes Treks & Expedition would like to add some of the humane benefits in the trekking activities. After 2015 April Earthquake Barpak village and its surrounding got heavily damaged. Barpak was the epicenter of that major quake tolling thousands of lives and billions of property. Rupina la Pass Trek reaches this village as well which will ultimately act as the boost for the people of the region to rise again.
This alluring Rupina la Pass Trek starts from the legendary district of Nepal Gorkha. This place is the epicenter of Nepal’s unification as one sovereign country. Nepalese people are known all over the world as Gurkhas the fierce fighters. The iconic palaces of the King Prithvi Narayan Shah and the fortress along with holy Kalika Goddess as well as Gorakhnath Baba temple make this place too as best touristic destination. The trekkers will pass by multiethnic people villages via terraced farmlands. Green lush forests, rivers and authentic rural Nepal picture can be seen during this off the beaten trekking in Nepal. Once trekkers reach Barpak village they can observe the damage done geographically and economically to the people of region too. The crossing of the 4643 m high pass of Rupina la Pass trek presents the adventurous factor. After witnessing the socio cultural aspects of the Earthquake ravaged region thrilling factors attained in the pass could add different dimension to this alternative Nepal trekking route. The trekking trail meets the Manaslu Circuit Trek or Tsum Valley Trek route before returning to Kathmandu on a bus drive from Sotikhola. Trekkers can extend the Manaslu trek as well towards Larke La Pass.
Book the Rupina la PassTrek with Nepal Trekking Routes Treks & Expedition for the experience of the marvelous landscape, adventurous high passes, Himalayan vistas, authentic Nepalese rural villages and socio cultural aspects of Nepal. We offer more than adventure holiday plans. Let’s trek to this region and let’s act beyond adventure towards humanity.
Upon your arrival you will transfer to the the Hotel. Same day you can participation to the Meeting for know the detail program of your Nepal tour /trekking
- Arrival and Departure transfers on both domestic and international flights.
- Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu on a twin share BB basis for the nights as listed in itinerary.
- Full board meals while on camping trek to Rubinala valley.
- Accommodation on 2 men tented camp.
- Welcome dinner with ethno-cultural program.
- Rupinala valley trekking map.
- Private transportation to and from the starting and end points of the trek
- All camping equipment including the two men member tent, Dinning tent with comfortable chairs and dining table, staff and kitchen tent, toilet tent with commode and toilet paper.
- Free use of quality trekking gear – sleeping bag, fleece inner liner, insulated mat, sleeping pillow, down jacket, duffel bag, Rain poncho etc. during the trek.
- Professional local trekking group leader trained in Wilderness First Aid.
- Portable Altitude Chamber / Gamow Bag (A life saving device in case of Acute Mountain Sickness) along with the comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Trekking Cook, guides and other supporting staff.
- Porters to carry all personal gear and group equipment.
- Insurance of all staff including porters.
- Warm clothing and other required trekking gear for porters
- Complimentary Nepal Trekking Routes Treks & Expedition T-shirts and trek duffle bag.
- Comprehensive pre-departure information and trip dossiers.
- Trekking Permit, Manaslu national park and Annapurna conservation entry fees.
- Special permit for restricted Rupinala and Manaslu region and all government taxes
- Nepal entry Visa fees and Travel Insurance of any kind
- International Airfare
- Cold beverages and main meals in cities
- Tips and items of a personal nature