Nepal Trekking Routes would like to advise all our valued travelers to consider and research on the authentic legal travel agency before booking for your adventure trekking in Nepal. The guided trek organized by the authentic travel agency reduces the hassles and complications while trekking. We strongly suggest you to ask for the government licensed number which authenticates the legality of the Travel agency. It is necessary to have the agency you are dealing with is reliable and trekking staffs or guides have got a registered license and the insurance coverage. Beware of the fake and unregistered travel agency. Booking your trips with such companies may bring complications during your holiday in Nepal.
Following are the requirements of the authentic travel agency recognized by the government: Certificate for company registration office of Nepal
- Certificate from the ministry of tourism and civil aviation of Nepal
- Certificate from the central bank of Nepal
- Certificate from trekking agencies association of Nepal(TAAN)
- Certificate from the authentic insurance company for trekking crews
Dear valued Clients, do not ruin your holiday in Nepal by booking via unauthorized travel company of Nepal. Book your trekking in Nepal through authorized travel agency and enjoy this majestic Himalayan nation’s nature and culture without unnecessary hassles.
Nepal Trekking Routes Treks and Expedition Pvt. Ltd (Govt. Regd. No.136026/71/072) is authentic and legal travel organizing company. The team of Nepal Trekking Routes comprises highly qualified and certified trekking guides, porters and leaders would help you realize the wilderness holiday dream of yours. Come witness the Mother Nature, Architectural masterpiece, Culture and Tradition of Nepal with us.
Travel Insurance as Travel Advice
We strongly recommend a complete travel insurance package deal to all our customers. The insurance should cover all the medical fee, personal accident, emergency evacuation (Heli rescue), and tour cancellation, loss of equipment and natural calamity, theft of or damage to baggage and private results etc.
The Mountain Altitude sickness- to know about the safety measures to avoid AMS and to understand the basic medical treatments once AMS hits you are the most important things for you before trekking in Nepal. The Acute Mountain Sickness is an illness caused due to gain in elevation. Compared to sea level the amount of oxygen in higher altitude is less and the oxygen level goes thinner as trekkers continue to gain higher altitude. Here we have listed the details of AMS please have a look.
The symptoms of AMS are can be several. They vary from person to person. However, general symptoms of AMS are as follows. If you are seen with, any of these symptoms do not delay identifying the illness and go for the quick treatment ASAP.
- Difficulty sleeping
- Dizziness or light-headedness
- Loss of appetite
- Nausea or vomiting
- (heart rate) Rapid pulse
- with exertion Shortness of breath
Severe cases of AMS may lead you to HAPE (High Altitude Pulmonary Edema) or HACE (High Altitude Cerebral Edema). HAPE hits your respiratory system whereas HACE hits your Nervous System.
Symptoms that may occur with more severe acute mountain sickness include:
- Blue color to the skin (cyanosis)
- Chest tightness or congestion
- Coughing up blood
- Withdrawal from social interaction
- Gray or pale complexion
- Cannot walk in a straight line, or walk at all
- Shortness of breath at rest
Nepal Travel Advice
- Be aware of local customs. Nepal is an incredibly diverse country, with many different ethnicities, religions and cultures. Respect local customs and traditions to ensure a safe and enjoyable trip.
- Be aware of the political situation. Nepal has had a turbulent political history and it is important to stay informed of the current situation before you travel.
- Be prepared for the weather. Nepal has a variety of climates, from the scorching hot plains of the Terai to the freezing cold Himalayas. Make sure you pack appropriate clothing for your destination.
- Make sure you have the correct visas. Make sure you have the correct visas and know what kind of visa you need for the activities you intend to do.
- Research your destination. Research your destination and make sure you are aware of any security or safety issues before you travel.
- Avoid hiking alone. Avoid hiking alone in the mountains and instead hire a local guide, who will know the area better and can help you out in a pinch.
- Be aware of your surroundings. Be aware of your surroundings, especially at night, and avoid wearing expensive jewelry or carrying large amounts of cash.
- Respect nature. Nepal is home to some of the most incredible and unique natural environments, so be sure to respect the environment and take only pictures.
- Stay hydrated. Make sure you stay hydrated, especially at higher altitudes, as dehydration can be a serious problem.
- Be prepared for power outages. Power outages are common in Nepal, so make sure you bring a torch and extra batteries.