Tea house /camping/home stay
Breakfast , Lunch , Dinner
Embark your trekking in Nepal journey from this relatively easy trekking trail taking you to the Gurung ethnic village and the base of the snow covered mountains with the reliable trekking agency in Nepal the Nepal Trekking Routes Treks & Expedition. Lamjung Himal Trek which lies in between the Manaslu range in northern side of Gorkha presents the splendid scenery of the Himalayan Mountains.
Lamjung Himal Trek starts from the drive to Besisahar and these days the bus trip can take you up to Ghale Gaun. The trail is characterized by the terraced farmlands, largest Ghale Gurung tribal village of Ghale Gaun and Sikles, endangered Himalayan mountains animals, people life style, multi culture and the examples of the eco tourism. The trail seems to be much diversified in terms of the vegetations, birds and animals. The Lamjung himal trekking along the rhododendron forests presents chance to observe the bird watching tour as well. The scenes of the traditional animal husbandry and farming could be the striking events in your memorable trek of the Lamjung Himal. The trekking trail passes by the numerous uphill and downhill as well as participating in the function of the cultural phenomena viz. Shamanism, Lamaism, Food Habit and herbal medication which depends upon the time or season of your visit. This low altitude mountain trekking offers the enchanting views of the mountains like Annapurna, Himchuli, Manaslu, Ganesh and Dhaulagiri along with the Lamjung Himal Mountain range.
Witness people, mountains, animals, vegetations, birds and unique multiethnic Nepalese hospitality with the multi cultural team of Nepal Trekking Routes Treks & Expedition.Come and Book this Lamjung Himal Trek which consists of the snow covered mountain and mystical.
- Airport pick up and Drop by private car/van/bus.
- Two nights standard accommodation in Kathmandu (on the arrival day and after the trekking).
- Your standard meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- All necessary paper works and conservation entry permits.
- Kathmandu to Beshisahar by car.
- Pokhara to Kathmandu by flight.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples).
- Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu). You will require 2 passport size photos.
- Your Travel insurance.
- Your personal expenses.
- Food while you are in Kathmandu .
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks.
- Sweet things like chocolate.
- Tips for the guide and porter.