Tea house and Camp
Breakfast , Dinner
March- April , Sep- Nov
Lobuche East is the most popular peak for the peak climbing. The awesome views of the Mountains as seen from top of peak are of Nupse, Makalu, Khumbu glacier as well as Rongbuk Mountain of Tibet region. False peak as it is popularly known among locals and trekkers offers enigmatic surprises of the nature. Lobuche peak climbing can be very fruitful for the climbers because the journey will take you to the magnificent Everest Base Camp also. Watching the tallest mountain of the world from its foothill and embarking on the climbing journey would be self-motivated. It also includes the Kalapathar hiking which is the amazing spot for the high altitude sunrise view. From Base camp the trek heads to Pheriche for the preparation of the climbing. At the banks of the Lobuche glacier final preparation of ascending the mountain takes place. The panoramic mountain views that you see from the top differs in every direction. Amadablam, Nuptse, Cholats and Lhotse are the best mountains that you can observe. "When" at top you will forget all the pains of the climbing voyage. The majestic snow land and clouds below you would be enchanting experience for you. This peak will be very helpful for those who wish to upgrade the climbing. If you are willing to indulge in high mountain expedition journey then embark on Lobuche peak climbing.
Book Lobuche Peak Climbing and enjoy the Everest Base Camp trekking experience as well as adventurous mountaineering with the expert team of Nepal Trekking Routes Treks & Expedition.
Lobuche Peak Climbing is beautiful climbing of the peak in Everest region of Nepal. There are basically two summit peaks of Lobuche namely Lobuche East and Lobuche West with height of 6119 m and 6145 m respectively. Be associated with the legendary climbers Laurence Nielson and Ang Gyaljen Sherpa tale of heroism who first climbed the Lobuche peak in 1984.
- Airport pick-up and drop off service ,
- Trekking Guide and Trekking porter (Two participant=1 porter =Maximum 25 kg of lauggage)
- Breakfast,Lunch, Dinner accommodation during the trekking and Kathmandu following itinerary
- Sleeping bags, down jackets, duffel bags and trekking sticks if required,
- Climbing Trekking , Trekking permit and TIMS Card of National park,
- Flight fare Kathmandu to lukla and lukla to kathmandu
- Insurance and equipment for the trekking staffs
- First aid kit
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu with cultural program in typical Traditional Nepali resturant
- Climbing Equipment
- Personal expenses
- Lunch dinner Drinks, beverages, hot shower,
- Travel insurance
- Tips for guide and porter
- Heli Rescue
Meals & hotel accommodation in Kathmandu (with out itinerary)
Climbing Shoes, khrampam harness