Tea house /camping/home stay
Breakfast , Lunch , Dinner
Through Out the Year
Numbur Himal Trek is the novice trekking trail which lies in the north eastern region of Nepal. Nepal Trekking Routes Treks & Expedition takes you to this amazing land on the lap of the Numbur Mountain overlooking the numerous other Himalayan Mountains.
Numbur Himal trek in this circuit is best in the months of April and May as the time is peak for rhododendron blossoming beautifully on the hills of the region being the home Himalayan animals like Thar, snow leopard as well as the vegetations. The trekking starts from the drive to Jiri and walking on the trail from there or from Shivalaya. The major highlights of the trekking trail are glacial lakes, glacial rivers, and peaks, magnificent vistas of Himalayan Mountains like Annapurna south, Langtang, Numbur and Gaurishankar. The trail passes by the terraced farmlands, subtropical to alpine forests, Sherpa villages, Likhu River and Pathivara. The natural and cultural aspect of trekking in Numbur Himal Trekking Trail is the chance to witness the oldest cheese factory of Nepal established in 1957 as well as the Thodung Monastery en-route. From the forests to the tribal villages, from gorges to the glacial lake, from monastery to the oldest cheese factory and from green pastured hills to the mountains the Numbur Himal Trekking would be the fascinating trekking trail that you will ever find in the vicinity of the traditional Everest region trekking.
Book this mystical Numbur Himal Trek in Nepal package taking you to the base of Numbur Himal and the oldest Cheese factory with the Nepal Trekking Routes Treks & Expedition. Witness this alternative off the beaten trekking path with us served to you with quality service and impeccable hospitality.
- Airport pick-up and drop off service ,
- Trekking Guide and Trekking porter (Two participant=1 porter =Maximum 25 kg of luggage )
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, accommodation during the trekking
- Yatri Sweet and Spa or equal level hotel in Kathmandu
- Sleeping bags, down jackets, duffel bags and trekking sticks (if required)
- Trekking permit of National park,
- TIMS(Trekking Information Management System )
- Flight fare Kathmandu to lukla and lukla to kathmandu
- Insurance and equipment for the trekking staffs
- First aid kit
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu with cultural program in typical Traditional Nepali resturant
- Personal expenses
- Drinks, beverages, hot shower, extra accommodation in kathmandu
- Single suplimenty (perperson for accommodation USD 80) Per night
- During the trekking single suplimentary is USD 250
- Travel insurance
- Tips for guide and porter
- Meals & hotel accommodation in Kathmandu (with out itinerary )