Through Out The Year
Highlights of Everest Mountain Flights:
- A lifelong experience of flying over the Great Mountains in just 1 hour
- Provision of window seat provided the group is small
- Breathtaking view of green forests, barren hills, lush valleys, high altitude villages, the winding rivers and rivulets and vast plains
- Suitable for the people of different walks of life
- Even physically challenged or differently able people can do this tour.
- Aerial view of the Himalayas of Nepal and Tibetan Plateau
- The enchanting sight of Mt. Manaslu (8,163m), Mt. Everest (8,848m), Kanchenjung (8,586m), Mt. Lhotse (8,516m), Mt. Makalu (8,504m) and Mt. Cho Oyu (8,188m). In addition and Mt. Shishapangma (8,027m) all at once
- Other many Lesser Himalayas
iisDo you want to have the best mountain flight in the world? Do you want to have the best aerial panorama of the Great Himalayas? Your answer is obviously “Yes!” Everest Mountain Flight is the only option that lets you have a lifelong experience of flying over the world’s highest peak.
This is the best alternative to have the close view of Everest region. Everest Base Camp trek takes at least 9 days while you visit the entire region in just 1 hour. Flight over Everest rewards you with the amazing view of the snowcapped peaks and diverse landscapes. You will have the view of the Himalayas from around Kathmandu Valley to as far as Kanchenjunga region.
Everest Mountain flight gives you the best view of the world’s highest peaks in a very short time. You will have the enchanting scenery of Mt. Manaslu (8,163m), Mt. Everest (8,848m), Kanchenjunga (8,586m), Mt. Lhotse (8,516m), Mt. Makalu (8,504m) and Mt. Cho Oyu (8,188m). In addition, Mt. Shishapangma (8,027m), an eight-thousander of Tibetan Province Region is also seen during the flight.
There are 10th of snowcappe peaks above 5,900m see during the mountain flight over Mount Everest. The other mountains you see during Everest aerial tour are Nuptse (7,855m), Gyachung Kang (7,952m), Chamlang (7,319m), Langtang Lirung (7,234m), Melungtse (7,181m), Pumori (7,161m), Gauri Shankar (7,134m), Dorje – Lakpa (6,966m), Numbur (6,959m), Ama Dablam (6,812m), Phurbi – Ghyachu (7,134m), Karyolung (6,530m), Chugimago (6,297m) and Choba -Bhamre (5,935m).
Apart from this, there are many mountains that fall under the Lesser Himalayas are also the prize of this trip. You will see the mountains, green forests, barren hills, lush valleys and high altitude villages. Similarly, many snaky rivers and rivulets including the plains cultivated by various crops and vegetables are also seen in this journey.
Everest Mountain Flight Schedule
Everest Mountain flight starts from the domestic terminal of the Kathmandu Airport. Alternatively, you can also fly from the Pokhara Airport as well. If you fly from the Lake City Pokhara, you will also see Annapurna (8,091m) Massif, Dhaulagiri (8,167m), Mt. Fishtail )(6,993m) and other peaks. The flights are made only in the morning as the weather in other than the morning remains unpredictable.
Sometimes the flights are delayed, postponed and even cancelled provided the weather condition is unfavorable. The heavy rainfall, thick clouds and mists as well as heavy snowfall in the Everest region are the main reasons for such alteration in the flights. In such situation, the visibility remains really poor that the plane cannot take off or land.
Likewise, you cannot have the appealing view of the mountains and diverse landscapes. In this way, your objectives of booking Everest Mountain flight remain unfulfilled.
Only a few airlines of Nepal conduct flights to Everest Mountain. Some of them are Buddha Airlines, Yeti Airlines, Shree Airlines, Air Dynasty and Yeti Airlines. They operate only 3 flights over Mount Everest per day which is list below:
- 6:15 AM – 7:15 AM
- 6:30 AM – 7:30 AM
- 7:30 AM – 8:30 AM
Everest Mountain Flight Cost
You can also begin Everest Mountain flight from the Pokhara Airport as well. You can also book Everest Helicopter tour and enjoy the mesmerizing view of the Everest region as well. The cost of flight from Pokhara and Kathmandu doesn’t differ much. But if you book a helicopter for Mount Everest flight, it may be more expensive.
Everest Mountain Flight cost depends upon the number of passengers who travel in a single flight. If you are more passengers, the cost is low while if you are less, you have to pay higher cost. You can also charter the plane for the same purpose by paying the entire cost yourself.
The approximate cost for flying over Mt. Everest goes like this:
- For Nepalese Nationalities: 11,500 NPR per person
- Indian Nationalities: 7,188 IC per person
- Foreign Nationalities: USD 196
If Everest Mountain Flight is cancelled due to other than the customers, the cost you have paid shall be refunded. The refund process depends upon the terms and conditions of the company you have booked the trip through. In this way, you have to be flexible in the delay, postponement and cancellation of the flight.
Everest Mountain Flight Itinerary
- Pick up from the hotel and drive to the Airport just before 1 hour of the flight
- Documentation procedure
- Take off the flight towards Mount Everest
- Land at the Airport
- Hotel Transfer
Conclusion: Mount Everest Flight
Everest Mountain Flight is the most appropriate trip for people from different walks of life. You can have a lifelong experience of visiting the Great Himalayas by flying only in 1 hour. If you do Everest Base Camp trek, it requires at least 9 days to witness the natural and cultural wonders of this region.
At the most reasonable cost, you can have the quick view of the snowcapped peaks from Manaslu region to Kanchenjunga region at the same time. Nepal Trekking Routes has been conducting Everest Mountain Flight tour since its inception.
Early morning, Company transfer you to the Kathmandu airport for Mountain flights, It will be around 1 hour flight around Mt Everest region when you will have beautiful view of Mt Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Makalu, and many more mountain.
Pick up from the hotel and drive to the Airport just before 1 hour of the flight
Take off the flight towards Mount Everest
Land at the Airport
1. Choose a tour operator: Research and choose an experienced, reputable tour operator to book your Mount Everest flight tour. Make sure they have a good safety record, have experienced guides and have a good customer service record.
2. Decide when to go: Mount Everest flight tours are seasonal and most are available between April and October. Consider the weather when deciding when to go, as this will affect the visibility and overall experience of the flight.
3. Select a tour package: Choose the package that best suits your needs and budget. Most packages include a scenic tour of the Himalayas, a sunrise or sunset flight over Mount Everest, and a stop at an elevation of up to 30,000 feet.
4. Book your tour: Once you’ve selected your tour package, contact the tour operator to book your tour. Make sure to provide your passport details and any necessary medical information.
5. Prepare for your tour: Make sure to read the tour operator’s information and get advice on what to wear and the equipment you should bring with you.
Mount Everest flights tours are popular because they offer a unique and unforgettable experience. They provide a breathtaking view of the highest mountain in the world from the comfort of an airplane. Tourists get a chance to see breathtaking panoramas of the Himalayan range, including the majestic peaks of Mount Everest, from a different perspective. Additionally, the flights usually take off from Kathmandu and land in nearby Lukla, offering tourists an opportunity to explore the surrounding area and take in the culture and landscape of the region.
Yes, it is possible to do a Mount Everest flight tour solo. Mount Everest flights are usually done as part of a guided tour, as the route is complicated and requires an experienced guide. The flights also require suitable weather conditions which can be difficult to predict.
Yes, individuals can join mountain flights. The flight usually lasts for about one hour and provides breathtaking views of the Himalayas. Most of the flights operate from Kathmandu and Pokhara. These flights are operated by several domestic airlines and need to be booked in advance.
Yes, there can be difficulties in planning a mountain Everest flight tour. The most common difficulties include bad weather, altitude sickness, and the cost of the tour. Additionally, the tour can be logistically difficult to organize, as there are very few airports located near the Everest region. Finally, there are also safety considerations when flying around the tallest mountain in the world.
- Date is required - please choose one above
* Your personal information is always secured with us