The Hiking in the trail of the Chisapani Nagarkot can be very awesome and interesting as it is slightly more walking hours hike as compared to other short trekking trails of Nepal. Nepal Trekking Routes Treks & Expeditions presents this package of the Chisapani Nagarkot hiking towards the paddy and terraced farmland landscape of the Chisapani and gorgeous Nagarkot for the views of the sunrise, mountains and surrounding area.
Chisapani Nagarkot Hiking
The Chisapani Nagarkot hiking starts from one hour drive to the drinking water supply source of the Bagmati River Sundarijal. Once you have trekked from the Sundarijal the trekkers will reach Chisapani. The Sundarijal to Chisapani route consists of the water resources, rivers and the village of Tamang origin People. The scenes of the paddy fields terraced farmlands would be another amazing thing to see while you hike in this trail. The trail from Chisapani to Nagarkot offers the breathtaking views of the mountains like Everest, Annapurna, Langtang, Dhaulagiri, Ganesh and other unnamed mountains. The stay in the Nagarkot will be blessed by the sunset and sunrise view upon the casement of the mountains. This beautiful hill station town of Nepal is very popular among tourists inside Nepal and among international tourists. You can visit to the nearby home staying village without staying in the hotels or lodges of the Nagarkot. While you stay in the home stay then you get more chance to know about the lifestyle of the local people as well.
Come and hike with us in the hills of Chisapani Nagarkot hiking passing by the forests, villages, terraced farmlands and many wonders of the Mother Nature along with the exhilarating scenes of the mountains.
Drive from Kathmandu to sundarijal and trek to the chisapani through the Mulkharka village
Trek from Chisapani to Nagarkot through the beautiful Shivapuri national and watershed of Nepal youngest National park with beautiful Himalayan cenary on Langtang himalayan rang .
Today is the best day to see sunrise .weakup early morning and see the beautiful sunrise with landscape of Himalayan valley and diversity of Nepal and having breakfast . After breakfast you are going to the kathmandu
- Airport pick-up and drop off service ,
- Trekking Guide and Trekking porter (Two participant=1 porter =Maximum 25 kg of luggage )
- Breakfast,accommodation during the trekking and Kathmandu following iteniry
- Sleeping bags, down jackets, duffel bags and trekking sticks if required,
- Trekking permit of National park,
- TIMS(Trekking Information Management System )
- Flight fare Kathmandu to lukla and lukla to kathmandu
- Insurance and equipment for the trekking staffs
- First aid kit
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu with cultural program in typical Traditional nepali resturant
- Personal expenses
- Lunch dinner Drinks, beverages, hot shower,
- Travel insurance
- Meals & hotel accommodation in Kathmandu (with out iteniry )