- Lhasa: Start your Tibet tour with a visit to the capital city of Lhasa, home to the famous Potala Palace and Jokhang Temple. Explore the bustling Barkhor street and discover the fascinating culture and history of the city.
- Mt. Everest: Visit the base camp of the highest mountain in the world, Mount Everest. Take in the breathtaking views and experience the unique Sherpa culture of the area.
- Yamdrok Lake: Visit the stunning Yamdrok Lake, one of the three largest sacred lakes in Tibet. Enjoy the stunning turquoise waters and the majestic mountain views.
- Gyantse: Explore Gyantse, home to the world–famous Kumbum Stupa and Pelkor Monastery. Visit the historical sites and learn about the ancient culture of the area.
- Namtso Lake: Enjoy the stunning views of Namtso Lake, the highest lake in Tibet and one of the most beautiful places in the region.
- Shigatse: Visit the second largest city in Tibet, Shigatse. Explore the beautiful Tashilhunpo Monastery and discover the unique Tibetan culture of the area.
Nepal and Tibet are two of the most popular destinations for trekkers and travelers. The Tibet Tour with Nepal Trekking Routes combines the best tours of both countries. From the towering Himalayan peaks of Nepal to the high-altitude Tibetan Plateau, this tour offers a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
The tour in Nepal begins from Kathmandu Valley tour, where you will visit some of the city’s top attractions and get a taste of the culture and history of the region. You’ll then head to the mountains for a trek in the shadow of Mt. Everest. You’ll traverse through some of the world’s most stunning landscapes, taking in the spectacular views along the way.
From there, you’ll cross the border into Tibet, where you’ll explore some of the region’s most important spiritual sites, including the Potala Palace in Lhasa and the Jokhang Temple in Shigatse. Travelers will also have the chance to visit some of the stunning monasteries in the area and explore the bustling bazaars in the old towns.
You’ll then cross the border into Nepal again and visit the Nepal Trekking destination and the incredible views of the Annapurna, Everest, Langtang, Manaslu mountain range. You’ll also have the opportunity to take part in some of the local activities and explore the vibrant culture of the region.
Tibet Tour Difficulty
The tour ends in Kathmandu, where you’ll have the chance to explore the bustling city and soak up the atmosphere before heading home. This is an unforgettable tour and an amazing way to experience the best of both Nepal and Tibet.
The difficulty of a Tibet tour depends on a variety of factors, including the length of the tour, the terrain, the altitude, and the type of activities planned. Generally, the higher the altitude and the more challenging the terrain, the more difficult the tour. Tours of Tibet can range from easy to difficult, depending on the specific itinerary and the experience of the travelers. Some of the more challenging aspects of a Tibet tour include dealing with the high altitude, acclimatizing to the environment, and the effects of altitude sickness.
Most popular place to visit in Tibet
The most popular place to visit in Tibet is the Potala Palace. Located in the city of Lhasa, the Potala Palace is a symbol of Tibet and is one of the most iconic landmarks in the world. Built in the 7th century, the palace served as the residence of the Dalai Lama until 1959. The palace is filled with artwork, sculptures, and historical artifacts, making it a must-see for anyone visiting Tibet.
Arrival in Kathmandu airport (1350m) and Hotel transfer; last minute shopping in Kathmandu. In evening meet Climbing Sherpa guide and check our equipment and conduct last preparations for the trek.
- Specialized bilingual guide
- Private Transport
- Entrance fees
- Box lunch water, banana apple and chocolate
- Additional Services
Yes, you can. There are many travel agencies that offer solo Tibet tours. When choosing a travel agency, make sure to check their reviews and read the terms of their services carefully. Additionally, you should look for an agency that has experience organizing tours in Tibet and that offers a variety of services to make your trip as enjoyable and safe as possible.
1. Choose the type of Tibet tour you would like to take. You can choose from a variety of tours, such as trekking tours, cultural tours, and private tours.
2. Contact a local Tibet travel agency to arrange your tour. You can also book online directly through the agency‘s website.
3. Submit a Tibet travel permit application to the Chinese government. This is mandatory for all travelers entering Tibet.
4. Once your permit is approved, make the necessary travel arrangements such as flights and hotels.
5. Enjoy your tour and explore the many wonders of Tibet!
1. Potala Palace
2. Jokhang Temple
3. Namtso Lake
4. Mount Everest Base Camp
5. Yamdrok Lake
6. Drepung Monastery
7. Barkhor Street
8. Tashilhunpo Monastery
9. Gyantse Dzong
10. Nyingchi Prefecture