Lodge/ Tea house
Breakfast , Lunch , Dinner
Sep - Nov and March - May
Gosainkunda Helambu Trek is the most awesome trekking trail of Nepal. It comprises of high altitude holy Lake, Passes and Forests. Nepal Trekking Routes Treks & Expedition offers this package for the adventure and tranquility seeker travelers. Trek this amazing sector of the Langtang Region Trekking in Nepal.
The journey of the Gosainkunda Helambu Trek starts from the bus drive to Dhunche. It is the headquarters of the Rasuwa district of Nepal. From Dhunche the trekking starts. The journey passes by the ethnic Tamang/Lama Villages. The uphill trekking encompasses the lovely villages and forests of rhododendron, bamboo, pines and junipers. Apart from the natural beauty and panoramic views of the Mountains, the trail is significant for the cultural study. People often get caught in their quest for the tranquility. However, trekking in Langtang Region provides serenity and tranquility in a single trip as well. View the waterfalls and numerous endangered species of vegetations en-route to the Laure Bina Pass. The Forests trail is mesmerizing journey. Listen to the chirping sound of the bird. Feel the chill mountain air. Meet the locals. Visit the local traditional ancient Cheese Cottage factory. If your trip is on the month of August then you can meet lots of Hindu Pilgrims. From Laure Bina Pass the view of the Langtang, Gaurishankar, Langtang Lirung, Shisapangma and other Himalayan ranges are seen. This is the first pass in your Gosainkunda Helambu Trek. Once you have crossed the Laure Bina magnificent Gosainkunda Lake appears. According to Hindu Mythology the water of Lake is so pure that it can cure serious diseases too. Lord Shiva himself created the Lake to get relieved from the pain of Poison which he drank in order to save the world. From Gosainkunda the journey heads towards the forests area of Helambu crossing the Gosainkunda Pass. The area is heavily forested and presence of numerous water resources makes this place splendid. Once you have reached the Melamchi Bazaar the bus drive will bring you back to Kathmandu.
Book the Gosainkunda Helambu Trek package of Nepal Trekking Routes Treks & Expedition. We ensure the amazing hospitality and local qualitative service in your journey. Travel hassle free. Trek with us.
- Airport pick-up and drop off service ,
- Trekking Guide and Trekking porter(Two participant 1 porter, Porter carry 25 Kg )
- Round trip transport service Kathmandu to Dhunche and Chisapani to Kathmandu
- Private transport to and from trekking starting and ending point
- Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, accommodation during the trekking
- Hotel Thamel Park or equal level hotel in Kathmandu (BB) plan (Three night only ) and 2 nights Pokhara accommodations
- Sleeping bags, down jackets, duffel bags and trekking sticks (if required)
- Trekking permit of National park,
- TIMS(Trekking Information Management System )
- Insurance, food and equipment for the trekking staffs
- First aid kit
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu with cultural program in typical Traditional Nepali restaurant
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel Insurance Company .
- Personal expenses
- Heritage entry fee during the sightseeing in Kathmandu and other
- Drinks, beverages, hot shower, extra accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Travel insurance, Visa fee
- Tips for guide and porter
- Heritage entry fee during the sightseeing and during the trekking
- Extra Meals & hotel accommodation in Kathmandu other than mentioned in Itinerary