Sirubari Village Home stay Tour provides trekkers the virgin experience of the rural life of Nepal. The village of Sirubari is in the beautiful place of Syangja district in Nepal. Nepal Trekking Routes Treks & Expedition offers this magnificent Village tour round the year.
Nepal Home Stay Tour
The Sirubari village home stay tour starts from the rural hilly road trip from Pokhara for about 1 hour. The short hiking should be done to reach the Sirubari Village. You will be amazed to see the hospitality and welcoming done to you by the locals. Once you have reached the village you will be allocated the respective houses for the stay. For your entire trip you will be staying in the authentic houses of the locals. If you wish to experience the authentic rural Nepal then Home stay tour can be the best option. Moreover, Sirubari Village Homestay Tour is the most popular after Ghandruk Home Stay in Nepal. Majority of the people is Gurung in this village. It is in the southern west part of Pokhara. The village is located at an altitude of 1700m above sea level. The highlight of the village is the weather. Throughout the year weather is very pleasant and cool. However, the best period of the visit in Sirubari is in the months of September and June. The local design of the houses and the cultural programs could be very luring. Participate in the daily chores of the locals. Visit the terraced farmlands and observe the farming techniques. You can indulge yourself in farming as well. There are high chances that you can share your ideas and knowledge with the locals and children of the region. The volunteering can also be done.
Book the Sirubari village Home stay Tour with the team of Nepal Trekking Routes Treks & Expedition. We will showcase you the real picture of the rural Nepal. Sirubari acts as the sample for your study of the hilly village life of Nepal.
- Airport pick-up and drop off service ,
- Trekking Guide and Trekking porter (Two participant=1 porter =Maximum 25 kg of luggage )
- Breakfast,accommodation during the trekking and Kathmandu following iteniry
- Sleeping bags, down jackets, duffel bags and trekking sticks if required,
- Trekking permit of National park,
- TIMS(Trekking Information Management System )
- Insurance and equipment for the trekking staffs
- First aid kit
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu with cultural program in typical Traditional Nepali resturant
- Personal expenses
- Lunch dinner Drinks, beverages, hot shower,
- Travel insurance
- Tips for Guide and porter (trekking staff)
- Meals & hotel accommodation in Kathmandu (with out iteniry )
* Your personal information is always secured with us