Trekking in Nepal is the mystical adventure and Annapurna region is the deity of all. Dhampus Sarangkot Trekking is the most attractive places of the Annapurna region in the vicinity of the Pokhara the beautiful Lake City. Nepal Trekking Routes Treks & Expedition offers this amazing trekking package taking you to the magnificent viewpoints of the Himalayan Mountains.
Dhampus Sarankot Trekking
The journey would be mystical as after savoring the beautiful attractions of the Lake City Pokhara the scenic drive towards Dhampus Phedi and the uphill trekking towards Dhampus village takes place. The initial Dhampus sarankog trekking phase of the uphill walking is through the jungles and then the terraced farmland hiking trail would lead you to the Dhampus village. The early morning hike towards the Australian Camp would provide the panoramic views of the mountains. The view as seen from the Australian Camp is picturesque and enchanting. The vibrant place offers the enigmatic views of the mountains as well as the rhododendron forests. Once you have savored the delights of the green lush forests and the Himalayan ranges the trek moves towards the Sarangkot. This place is above the Pokhara and offers the vibrant view of the beautiful Pokhara city. The city with the lakes and surrounded by the hills can be referred as the canvas of the romantic painter. The especiality of the Sarangkot is the early morning sunrise view. The Annapurna region of Nepal Trekking offers the magnificent viewpoints of the sunrise and sunset. The Ghorepani Poon Hill and the Sarangkot are the best place for the sunrise trek. The views of the sun rays kissing the mountains like Neelgiri, Himchuli, Dhaulagiri, Annapurna etc. as well as in the hills of green lush forests would be the mesmerizing moment of your journey in Nepal.
Book this amazing Dhampus sarankot trekking in Nepal at the vicinity of Pokhara to witness the prolific Himalayan range and the green lush environment with the expert guidance of the Nepal Trekking Routes Treks & Expedition.
- Airport pick-up and drop off service ,
- Trekking Guide and Trekking porter (Two participant=1 porter =Maximum 25 kg of luggage )
- Breakfast,accommodation during the trekking and Kathmandu following itinerary
- Sleeping bags, down jackets, duffel bags and trekking sticks if required,
- Trekking permit of National park,
- TIMS(Trekking Information Management System )
- Insurance and equipment for the trekking staffs
- First aid kit
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu with cultural program in typical Traditional Nepali resturant
- Personal expenses
- Lunch dinner Drinks, beverages, hot shower,
- Travel insurance
- Tips for Guide and porter (trekking staff)
- Meals & hotel accommodation in Kathmandu (with out itinerary )