Breakfast , Lunch , Dinner
You want to witness the place in the Nepal resembling to that of your imaginary fairly land? Then Rara Lake Trek is the best place for fulfilling your dream of touching the land as beautiful as the heaven in earth. Nepal Trekking Routes Treks & Expedition offers this amazing blue watered Rara lake trekking surrounded by the red painted rhododendron forests overlooking the lofty snow covered mountains.
Off the betan path trek of Rara lake
Rara lake trekking starts from the flight to Simikot Jumla via Nepalgunj. The trail is characterize by the unique and innocent culture people mainly of the Brahmin Chhetri and Thakuri origin. Observing the unique culture and refreshing your mind in the uphill as well as downhill trekking along the trails surrounded by the green lush forests, green pastured hills and the rivers would make your trekking experience the memorable one. Once you have reached the vicinity of the Rara Lake trek the mere view of the blue watered fresh lake would be the enchanting experience.
The lake is the largest lake of Nepal and once you have been there the motto of the Nepal tourism “Naturally Nepal Once is not enough” gets materialized. The trail would be the mesmerizing tale of your travelling life which you would share for generations to come with pride. There are boundless opportunity for trekking in Nepal at Everest region trek, Annapurna region trek and Langtang region trek. However, trekking in the off the beaten path including this Rara Lake trekking would provide the breath of fresh air and offers the enchanting travel experience of your life. Witness the virgin wonder of nature in this unspoiled region of Nepal.
Nepal Trekking Routes Treks & Expedition has been relentlessly working towards the sustainable tourism in Nepal. The company has been promoting various off the beaten tracks including this forgotten trekking trail of Nepal in overlooked region Western region of Nepal. Let’s promote this Rara lake trek land of Nepal together with us for the unlimited fun.
- Airport pick-up and drop off service ,
- Trekking Guide and Trekking porter (Two participant=1 porter =Maximum 25 kg of luggage )
- Breakfast,accommodation during the trekking and Kathmandu following itinerary
- Sleeping bags, down jackets, duffel bags and trekking sticks if required,
- Trekking permit of National park,
- TIMS(Trekking Information Management System )
- Flight fare Kathmandu to lukla and lukla to kathmandu
- Insurance and equipment for the trekking staffs
- First aid kit
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu with cultural program in typical Traditional Nepali resturant
- Personal expenses
- Lunch dinner Drinks, beverages, hot shower,
- Travel insurance
- Tips for guide and porter
- Meals & hotel accommodation in Kathmandu (with out itinerary )
* Your personal information is always secured with us