Tea House Lodge,Camping
Breakfast , Lunch , Dinner
Are you planning for the peculiar adventure trekking in Nepal especially in the Everest Region? Then Amadablam Base Camp Trekking package put forwarded by Nepal Trekking Routes Treks & Expedition would be the quality choice to make. Let’s trek to the vicinity of the Mount Everest and its surrounding mountain range via Amadablam Base Camp Trekking package.
Amadablam Base Camp Trek Detail
The route to the Amadablam Base Camp trek is similar to the Everest Base Camp trekking until Tengboche. The usual mountain flight from Kathmandu to Lukla then trekking from Lukla to Namche Bazaar passing by Phakding takes place in the trekking. Once you have reached Namche Bazaar the acclimatization is necessary where you have to spend two days of your trekking. The hiking to the Everest view hotel and roaming around this beautiful Sherpa hub would be the mesmerizing memory event of your Everest region trekking in Nepal. Once you have acclimatized the trail would be up to the serene place Tengboche. The stay in Tengboche provided the spiritual awakening to you with its inclination towards the Buddhists followers. Most of the trekkers find peace and tranquility in Tengboche because of the presence of Monasteries and mountain air coming from the Everest. The trek then follows towards Pangboche from there the trekking takes the unusual route away from the regular Everest Base Camp Trekking. The splendid Ama dablam Base Camp provides stunning views of Amadablam, Nuptse, Everest and surrounding Himalayan ranges. After trekking in Base Camp the trail takes you back to Lukla passing by the Sherpa villages Khumjung and Kunde. The Tenzing Hillary hospital visit could remind you of the proud history of Everest expedition and trekking in the region. Once you have reached Lukla then the mountain flight would take you to Kathmandu where you can have a rest day or sightseeing around UNESCO World heritage sites of the valley.
Come and Book this amazing Ama dablam base camp trek alternative trekking in Everest Region with the expert team of Nepal Trekking Routes Treks & Expedition to fulfill your mountain wilderness adventure dream.
- Airport pick-up and drop off service ,
- Trekking Guide and Trekking porter (Two participant=1 porter =Maximum 25 kg of luggage )
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, accommodation during the trekking
- Yatri Sweet and Spa or equal level hotel in Kathmandu
- Sleeping bags, down jackets, duffel bags and trekking sticks (if required)
- Trekking permit of National park,
- TIMS(Trekking Information Management System )
- Flight fare Kathmandu to lukla and lukla to kathmandu
- Insurance and equipment for the trekking staffs
- First aid kit
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu with cultural program in typical Traditional Nepali resturant
- Personal expenses
- Drinks, beverages, hot shower, extra accommodation in kathmandu
- Single suplimenty (perperson for accommodation USD 80) Per night
- During the trekking single suplimentary is USD 250
- Travel insurance
- Tips for guide and porter
- Meals & hotel accommodation in Kathmandu (with out itinerary )