Breakfast , Lunch , Dinner
Through Out The Year
Nepal is not only for the mountains and hills along with the rivers rather Nepal is multiethnic and multi tribal communities residing harmoniously in the lap of Mother Nature. Chepang Hill Trek package takes you to the nomadic people still practicing the ancient Stone Age concept of living in the hills of Chitwan, Gorkha, Makwanpur and Dhading districts of Nepal.
Chepang Hill Trekking in Nepal
Chepang hill trekking destination lies in the northern side from the Chitwan National Park on the Mahabharat range providing the awesome views of the Himalayas and enchanting sunrise & sunset view. The mountains like Gaurishankar, Langtang, Manaslu, Himchuli, Rolwaling, Dorje Lakpa, Annapurna range, Dhaulagiri range and other unlimited hills and mountains can be seen from the destination. Chepang Hill Trek is also the best place to witness the unique nomads culture of the Chepang people who consider themselves as the product of nature in true sense. In this era of digitization the people of Chepang origin still practices the traditional way of living which would be fascinating experience for the city dwellers. Most of the people of Chepang are reliant on hunting, semi agriculture, gathering forests products and fishing. They have their own language and festivals. The savoring of the mystical forests and majestic Himalayan ranges are there and other than these natural aspects you can witness the prolific culture of these jungle people along with that you can get acquainted with the songs, dances, craftsmanship and hospitality of Chepang. The trekking in Chepang Hill can be extended with the River rafting in Trishuli river or also the Chitwan Jungle Safari.
Nepal Trekking Routes Treks & Expedition offers this diversified unique trekking package of Chepang Hill Trek is to make you close towards nature as well as Nepal’s authentic nomads and jungle people.
- Airport pick-up and drop off service ,
- Trekking Guide and Trekking porter (Two participant=1 porter =Maximum 25 kg of luggage )
- Breakfast,accommodation during the trekking and Kathmandu following iteniry
- Sleeping bags, down jackets, duffel bags and trekking sticks if required,
- Trekking permit of National park,
- TIMS(Trekking Information Management System )
- Insurance and equipment for the trekking staffs
- First aid kit
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu with cultural program in typical Traditional Nepali resturant
- Personal expenses
- Lunch dinner Drinks, beverages, hot shower,
- Travel insurance
- Tips for Guide and porter (trekking staff)
- Meals & hotel accommodation in Kathmandu (with out iteniry )