Panch Pokhari Bhairab Kunda Trek
Nepal , Off the Beaten Path Trek
Tea house /camping/home stay
Tea House Lodge,Camping
Breakfast , Lunch , Dinner
Panch Pokhari Bhairab Kunda Trek, Abundance of natural wonders and diversification in terms of culture; Nepal is the mystical holiday destination for nature lovers as well admirer of people. Panch Pokhari Bhairab Kunda Trekking is probably the most beautiful and exhilarating trekking in Nepal destination. Unfortunately it has not been promoted in adequate. Nepal Trekking Routes Treks & Expedition ensures the authenticity while trekking in this beautiful place of Nepal.
Off the betan path trek
Panch Pokhari Bhairab Kunda trek starts from the scenic rural highway bus drive up to the Chautara of the Sindhupalchowk district of Nepal. The trail is characterized by the different ethnic people and tribal traditions ranging from the Brahmins Chhetris to the Tibetan Sherpa people. The reason also features the unchanged nomadic lifestyle of people in its vicinity marks the adventurous content of the area. The trekking style would be of camping which allows you to feel the nature and be with the nature away from the clamor of the city. The astounding views of the lakes clustered together high in the mountains above the clouds offers the enigmatic beauty of Mother Nature. In local rituals these five lakes bears the significant importance and symbolizes the peace as well as brotherhood. In the month of August or September the region celebrates the Janai Purnima Festival in the lake with great vibrancy. The fresh water and splendid scenery would take you pain and sorrows away only remains the divinity of the nature. The more time you spend in the region the more you get hypnotized. The views that you get from the lakes place are of Langtang range, Rolwaling range, Jugal Mountain range and other hills as well as mountains.
Book Panch Pokhari Bhairab Kunda Trek in Nepal with the Nepal Trekking Routes Treks & Expedition for the unlimited fun and experience of the most beautiful trekking trail of Nepal.
- All kind of trekking permits
- Three meals (B/L/D) a day on trekking from teahouse/lodge and at our own kitchen
- Accommodations at teahouse/lodge/tents in the mountains
- Group leader, Cook and kitchen crew for camping period
- Necessary porters
- Staff insurance, salary, food, accommodation and their transportation
- Kathmandu-Chautara and Larcha-Kathmandu overland transfers by public bus [Private vehicle available on request and extra]
- First aid kit box
- Emergency co-operation service
- Hotel and meals in Kathmandu
- Bar and beverages bills, bottled water
- Nature of personal expenses
- Personal cloths and equipment such as sleeping bag, jacket, boots etc.
- Insurance for accidental, medical and evacuation
- Tips to the staff
- International Airfare and Taxes