Tea House Lodge,Camping
Breakfast , Lunch , Dinner
Through Out The Year
Manaslu Round Trekking in Nepal is the best place where Nepal Trekking Routes Treks & Expedition would take you in the best infotainment style. This is because of the fact that the trekking crew of the company is hailed from the region itself. Witness the staged authenticity while travelling with us to this magnificent region of trekking in Nepal.
Manaslu Round Trekking passes by the districts of Dhading, Gorkha and Lamjung showcasing its wonders on the way of your journey. The Manaslu Mountain in itself is the world’s 8th tallest mountain and being in its foothill could be full of adventure. The trekking starts from the scenic drive to Dhadingbeshi-Aarughat from Kathmandu. Aarughat is the small happening town lying in the bank of Budhi Gandaki River connecting Dhading and Gorkha district of Nepal. The further bus drive to Soti Khola passing by Aarkhet can be very scenic. Once you have started walking from Soti the meeting of the unlimited streams and crossing numerous times using the suspension bridge adds the wilderness adventure flavor to your trekking in Manaslu region. The word Manaslu is very pristine as it means soul or intellect in Sanskrit. This mountain full of spirit will rub the spirited soul into your intellectual mind and helps you get revitalized once you go back to your home country. Almost trekking for 13 days the demanding and scenic snow covered Larkey La Pass will appear in your trekking trail. The trail leads you until the high camp of Mount Manaslu from where you can view the prolific mountains very near. From this junction the trekking moves towards the Bhul Bule of the Lamjung district from where the bus drive will take you back to Kathmandu.
Book this magnificent restricted area of trekking in Nepal of manaslu round trekking with competitive price with the expert team of Nepal Trekking Routes Treks & Expedition.
- Airport pick-up and drop off service ,
- Trekking Guide and Trekking porter (Two participant=1 porter =Maximum 25 kg of luggage )
- Breakfast,accommodation during the trekking and Kathmandu following iteniry
- Sleeping bags, down jackets, duffel bags and trekking sticks if required,
- Trekking permit of National park,
- TIMS(Trekking Information Management System )
- Insurance and equipment for the trekking staffs
- First aid kit
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu with cultural program in typical Traditional nepali resturant
- Lunch dinner Drinks, beverages, hot shower,
- Travel insurance
- Meals & hotel accommodation in Kathmandu (with out iteniry )
I enjoyed a lot thanks nepaltrekkingroutes team