Yala Peak Climbing
Yala Peak climbing is permitted trekking peak with height of 5732m situated in the Langtang region of Nepal. It is probably the enchanted and lovely peak of the Langtang Valley. Nepal Trekking Routes Treks & Expedition offers the vibrant peak climbing in Nepal.
Peak Climbing in Nepal Yala peak
Nepal Mountaineering Association recently urged people to climb the Yala citing now it is safe to scale after earthquake damage as well. The astounding views of the Sishapangma and fluted peak of Gangchempo can be seen from the summit of the Yala Peak climbing. It is graded as the easiest and best suited for the first timers. The peak is in the vicinity of Kathmandu Valley. En-route to the base camp of the Yala peak it coincides with the Langtang Valley Trekking in Nepal. Langtang region trekking is equally beautiful trekking trail of Nepal. It consists of beautiful rhododendron forests, Tamang and Tibetan culture. The spectacular views of the Langtang Lirung and Dorje Lakpa, Ganesh Himal, Naya Kanga, Gangchempo, Shishapangma and other mountains can be seen from the peak summit. The cultural showcase in Kyanjin Gompa can be highlight of the trekking and Yala peak climbing in Nepal. The base camp is set in the meadow. The trail is very easy but last 400m is icy which requires crampons, ice axe and rope for the climbing. After the peak climbing in Yala peak you can extend to Gosainkunda trek or Helambu trek. The option of returning back to Syaprubeshi can be done from where bus drive will take you to Kathmandu.
Yala Peak Climbing with Nepal Trekking Routes Treks & Expedition could be amazing affair. Book with us and we ensure you high quality service and impeccable hospitality.
Day 01: Kathmandu arrive and transfer to the hotel
Arrival in Kathmandu airport and Hotel transfer;
Day 02: Trek or Peak climbing preparation day
We meet all other expedition members and the leader, conduct initial briefing and preparations and we will have an opportunity to do last minute shopping in Kathmandu,
Day 03: Kathmandu to Sybrubensi (1503m)
We take 9hrs a scenic drive from Kathmandu along Trishuli River Valley to Sybrubensi(1503m) North of Kathmandu via Dhunche village; teahouse accommodation.
Day 04: Trek to lama hotel (2410 m)
We trek 5hrs from Sybrubensi to Lama Hotel (2410m); we will walk along the Bhote Koshi and Langtang Khola via Bamboo, wich is famous for red Panda; teahouse accommodation.
Day 05: Trek to Langtang (3430m)
We trek 6hrs from Lama Hotel to Langtang(3430m) via Ghodatabela. At Ghodatabela (3000m), the trail emerges from the forest; teahouse accommodation.
Day 06: Trek to Kyanjin Gumba (3830m)
We trek 5.5hrs from Lantang to Kyanjin Gumba (3830m); we should arrive at Kyanjin at lunchtime, giving us time to acclimatize and explore the area; teahouse accommodation.
Day 07: Kyangjin Exploration
We take acclimatizing rest at Kyanjin Gumba and visit visit the monastery and the cheese factory, walk up glaciers of Langtang Lirung or ascend Kyangjin Ri (4350m.) behind the village for a breathtaking panorama of the Langtang peaks; teahouse accommodation.
Day 08: Trek to Yala Peak base camp
We trek 7hrs from Kyanjin Gumba to Yala Peak Base Camp (4800m).
Day 09: Yala summit and return to the yala base camp (4800m)
Early in the morning after breakfast we take 6hrs Yala Peak summit trek and return to base camp (4800m).
Day 10: Trek to Kyanjin Gumba (3830m)
We trek 5hrs from Yala Peak Base Camp to Kyanjin Gumba(3830m); teahouse accommodation.
Day 11: Trek to lama hotel (2410 m)
4 hrs Trek from Kyanjin Gumba to Lama Hotel (2410m); teahouse accommodation,
Day 12: Trek back to Syaphrubesi
Trek from Lama Hotel to Syaphrubesi(1600m) via Sherpagaon, a hydropower project with Chilime Hydropower Power Plant. The main inhabitants of this area belong to the Tamang community
Day 13: Drive back to Kathmandu or transfer to hotel
Drive back to kathmandu through the Dhunche Trishuli Kathmandu on Pashang Lhamu highway
Day 14: Exploration Kathmandu
Full Day sightseeing in Kathmandu valley (Durbar Square, Swoyambhunath, Boudhanath & Pashupatinath); Farewell-Celebration dinner in the evening.
Day 15: Onward Departure
Final Depature to your home land. Our official representative will drop you in the international Airport
The price include the following
- Three nights Hotel accommodations in Kathmandu on B/B basis;
- Pick up and drop from Kathmandu airport to airport.
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with a cup of tea or coffee) during the trek and climbing period.
- Full board Accommodation of Lodges, Guesthouses in Twin Sharing Bases during the trek and tent will be available during the climbing period
- All camping equipment in Base camp;
- 25 Kg baggage allowance during trekking (with porter or yaks);
- Surface transportation will be available as per itinerary;
- Trekking Permit (National Park entry fee)
- TIMS card (Trekking Information Management System) Permit
- Climbing permit for Mera peak
- Necessary staff during the trekking and climbing period With Experience Guide and Porter.
- Necessary experienced Government license holder Climbing guide during climbing period as per group size
- Facility of Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all trekking staff.
- Group medical supplies (First Aid medical kit will be available)
- One tent will be available in the Base camp for 2 people on shared basis;
- High altitude food and all climbing crew will be available above base camp.
- Necessary fixed and dynamic ropes will be available during climbing period
- necessary kitchen crew will be available in base camp
- All necessary paper works, office Service charge and Government Taxes
- Complete pre-departure information, flight ticket reconfirmation and extend visa service(if necessary)
- Farewell Dinner in Kathmandu before departure.
The price does not include:
- · Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- · Emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- · Personal accident insurance or Helicopter rescue.
- · Airfare international flights
- · Nepal entry visa fee, Visa issuance is easy at the arrival
- · Any kind of Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, hot shower.
- · Alcoholic beverages, Mineral water, laundry, phone calls, internets.
- · Personal climbing equipment
- · All kind of Personal Expenses
- · Ice fall fees Garbage Deposit (Sharing with other member) if applicable.
- · Wake talkies &Filming permit.
- · Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section
- · Tips, gifts, souvenirs.
Please fill up the following form completely and we will get back to you soon !