Mera Peak Climbing
Mera Peak Climbing is an excellent and beautiful climbing voyage which any climbers can enjoy novice or experienced. The beautiful two valleys alongside the peak and the less explored surrounding makes it wilderness adventure destination. Nepal Trekking Routes Treks & Expedition offers this climbing package with astute planning on safety.
Peak Climbing in Nepal
Mera peak climbing is probably the best permitted trekking peak of Nepal. It lies in the southern side of Mount Everest. The peak highlights the watershed amidst forested valleys Hongu Drangkas and Hinku. If you are an adventure lover as well as preacher of the tranquil trekking experience then Mera is the best place to be. Witness the feeling of being into the wild here in this peak climbing journey. Scenes of the Sherpa community grazing their cattle herds in the top of Hinku Kharka would be very pleasant and charming upon reaching the base camp for the peak climbing. The top of the Hongu Drangkas is splendid Mountain Wasteland having moraines, lakes as well as peaks like Baruntse and Charmlang. The spectacular views of the Kanchenjung, Cho Yu, Makalu and other peaks in the vicinity of Mera as seen from its top is magnificent. Unravel the wilderness adventure in peak climbing at Mera Peak. The trail consisting until the base camp possesses dense forest, lakes, waterfalls, rivers and astounding views of mountains.
Nepal Trekking Routes Treks & Expedition is extremely careful in planning your peak climbing activity. We offer safe and experienced climbing Sherpa as well as crew for the successful Mera Peak Climbing. We have best packages of Peak Climbing in Nepal.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
Arrival in Kathmandu airport (1350m) and Hotel transfer; last minute shopping in Kathmandu. In evening meet Climbing Sherpa guide and check our equipment and conduct last preparations for the trek
Day 02: Flight to Lukla and spend of the rest of day in Lukla
We take morning flight from Kathmandu to Lukla(2800m) and spend the rest of the day in Lukla for acclimatization. Lodge accommodation
Day 03: Trek from Lukla to Chutanga(3050m) which take about four hours trek
Trek from Lukla to Chutanga(3050m) which take about four hours trek
Day 04: Trek to Tuli Kharka [3900m]
Trek from Chutanga to Tuli Kharka (Chatra-La) (3900m) which takes about six hours. You trek via Zatrawa La Pass (4610m) and downclimb to Khartitang at 3900m.
Day 05: Trek from Tuli Kharka to Kothe (4095m)
Trek from Tuli Kharka to Kothe (4095m) this takes about five hours,
Day 06: Trek from Kothe to Tangnang (4,350m)
Trek from Kothe to Tangnang (4,350m) which takes about four hours trek. We will enjoy fantastic view of south face of Mera Peak throughout the day.
Day 07: Rest and acclimatization day at Thangnak
Rest and acclimatization day at Thangnak. In the day you will visit Sabal Tsho Lake and take an acclimatization hike to the cairn (5271m) on the flank of Kusum Kangguru (6367m).
Day 08: Trek from Tangnang to Khare (5,045m)
Trek from Tangnang to Khare (5,045m): this takes about three and half hours.
Day 09: Trek and climb from Khare to Mera Base Camp (5300m)
Trek and climb from Khare to Mera Base Camp (5300m) ,This takes about four to five hours. you all have to become familiar with using crampons, rope and ice axe.
Day 10: Trek and climb from Mera Base Camp to High camp (5,780m): 4-5hrs
Trek and climb from Mera Base Camp to High camp (5,780m): 4-5hrs
Day 11: Summit Day; Mera High Camp to Summit (6,654m) and return to Khare.
Summit Day; Mera High Camp to Summit (6,654m) and return to Khare.
Day 12: Trek from Khare to Kothe (3600m)
Trek from Khare to Kothe (3600m): This takes about five hours trek.
Day 13: Trek from Kothe to Thuli Kharka
Trek from Kothe to Thuli Kharka: this takes about six hours trek.
Day 14: Thuli Kharka to Lukla: via Zatrwa La pass
Thuli Kharka to Lukla: via Zatrwa La pass. This is last evening in the mountains, the ideal opportunity for a farewell party with our staff.
Day 15: Flight to Kathmandu
Early in the morning fly from Lukla to Kathmandu, which takes about 35 minutes, transfer to hotel. leisure and shopping day in Kathmandu
Day 16: Free day in Kathmandu
After breakfast sightseeing major world heritage sights in Kathmandu (Durbar square, Buddhist gompas, Swoyambhunath, Bouddhanath and Pashupatinat); Farewell-Celebration dinner with culture programming the evening.
Day 17 : Onward Departure
Transfer to the airport for final departure or alternatively join other activities.
The price include the following
- Three nights Hotel accommodations in Kathmandu on B/B basis;
- Pick up and drop from Kathmandu airport to airport.
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with a cup of tea or coffee) during the trek and climbing period.
- Full board Accommodation of Lodges, Guesthouses in Twin Sharing Bases during the trek and tent will be available during the climbing period
- All camping equipment in Base camp;
- Flight Ticket from Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu for member and Staff
- 10 kg baggage allowance in flight and 25 Kg during trekking (with porter or yaks);
- Surface transportation will be available as per itinerary;
- Trekking Permit (National Park entry fee)
- TIMS card (Trekking Information Management System) Permit
- Climbing permit for Mera peak
- Necessary staff during the trekking and climbing period With Experience Guide and Porter.
- Necessary experienced Government license holder Climbing guide during climbing period as per group size
- Facility of Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all trekking staff.
- Group medical supplies (First Aid medical kit will be available)
- One tent will be available in the Base camp for 2 people on shared basis;
- High altitude food and all climbing crew will be available above base camp.
- Necessary fixed and dynamic ropes will be available during climbing period
- necessary kitchen crew will be available in base camp
- All necessary paper works, office Service charge and Government Taxes
- Complete pre-departure information, flight ticket reconfirmation and extend visa service(if necessary)
- Farewell Dinner in Kathmandu before departure.
The price does not include:
- · Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- · Emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- · Personal accident insurance or Helicopter rescue.
- · Airfare international flights
- · Nepal entry visa fee, Visa issuance is easy at the arrival
- · Any kind of Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, hot shower.
- · Alcoholic beverages, Mineral water, laundry, phone calls, internets.
- · Personal climbing equipment
- · All kind of Personal Expenses
- · Ice fall fees Garbage Deposit (Sharing with other member) if applicable.
- · Wake talkies &Filming permit.
- · Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section
- · Tips, gifts, souvenirs.
Please fill up the following form completely and we will get back to you soon !