Annapurna Sunrise View Trek With Optional Jungle Safari And Paragliding Tour
Annapurna Sunrise View Trek with Optional Jungle Safari and Paragliding Tour is the special package. Nepal Trekking Routes Treks & Expedition is pleased to present this package for the amazing travelling experience in the Himalayan nation.
This Annapurna Sunrise View Trek with Optional Jungle Safari and Paragliding Tour is the package which is similar in terms of the trekking itinerary with the Annapurna Sunrise View Trek package in the main trekking board of website. However, the activities have been added to this package. The trekking period would be around 7 days and it is wise to add various activities. Trekkers can enjoy the travelling with extra vibrancy. Annapurna Sunrise View Trek journey starts as well as ends in Pokhara. Therefore, we have added the picturesque paragliding in the itinerary. If you don’t wish to do the paragliding then bus drive of about 3 hours will take you to the Chitwan National Park Area. This is the best place for the magnificent Jungle Safari. The scenes of the Tiger, one horned Rhino, different vegetations, endangered species of birds and animals are the major highlight of the Jungle Safari. You can travel around the Park in to the green lush dense forests either in Elephant ride or Jeep. You will have option to choose between paragliding and jungle safari. The joyous sunrise view seen from the Poon Hill during the trekking can be major memorable junction of your Nepal journey. The trail passing by the Nayapool, Tikhedhunga, Ulleri, Ghorepani and finally to Poon Hill offers the enchanting memories which you can share with your friends and colleagues with pride.
Book the Annapurna Sunrise Trek with optional Jungle Safari and Paragliding Tour with Nepal Trekking Routes Treks & Expedition. You will be amazed with the prices offered for this legendary adventure trekking and tour amalgamated journey. Don’t miss out to experience the adventure up in the Himalayas as well as in to the woods of Nepal.
Day 01: Kathmandu Arrival
Day 02: Kathmandu to Chitwan
Day 03: Chitwan Jungle Activities
Day 04: Chitwan to Pokhara
Day 05: Pokhara to Tikhedhunga
Day 06: Tikhedhunga to Ghorepani
Day 07: Ghorepani to Tadapani
Day 07: Tadapani to Jhinu Danda (hot Spring )
Day 08: Jhinu Danda to Tolka /
Day 09: Tolka to Pokhara
Day 10 : Pokhara to Kathmandu
Day 11: Final Departure
The price include the following
- Airport pick-up and drop off service ,
- Trekking Guide and Trekking porter (Two participant=1 porter =Maximum 25 kg of luggage )
- Breakfast,accommodation during the trekking and Kathmandu following iteniry
- Sleeping bags, down jackets, duffel bags and trekking sticks if required,
- Trekking permit of National park,
- TIMS(Trekking Information Management System )
- Insurance and equipment for the trekking staffs
- First aid kit
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu with cultural program in typical Traditional Nepali resturant
The price does not include:
- Personal expenses
- Lunch dinner Drinks, beverages, hot shower,
- Travel insurance
- Tips for Guide and porter (trekking staff)
- Meals & hotel accommodation in Kathmandu (with out itinerary )
Please fill up the following form completely and we will get back to you soon !